HOW TO BUY A MICRO MINI PIG
First, do your research. Then if you are satisfied that a micro mini pig is the pet for you, check out our available piglets. Piglets are priced at $875 up, depending on size, sex and color. Shipping within the United States is included in prices. Veterinary services are included in the price of a piglet, with the exception of neutering. If you want your male piglet neutered, we can have it done prior to shipping for an additional fee of $185. Optional spaying of females is $275. If you find "the one", make the $200 non-refundable deposit, which is subtracted from the total cost of the piglet. This will reserve your piglet until it is ready to be shipped to you or you pick it up in person. The remaining balance is due 7 days on or before the shipping date. Piglets ship at 6 weeks of age.
Shipping is available throughout the United States to the major airport of your choice. Shipping includes the following:
1. The airline ticket for your baby piglet's flight
3. Crate that meets airline standards (great for potty training after they arrive)
4. Water bottle & food dish
5. Rubber foam pad, absorbent towel & bedding to make your piglet's trip clean and comfortable
6. 60 mile round trip to deliver piglet to airport
7. Ground transportation to and from airliners in heated or cooled vans
8. Airway bill number and specific information for tracking your piglet's flight progress and for pick up at your airport.
9. Phone call, text or email when your piglet is checked in for flight
Included with the cost of the piglet are:
1.Veterinary services for USDA health certificate, vaccinations, deworming, identifying
micro chip, any extra laboratory tests and/or entry permit required by your state
2. Training includes litter box training and in-home socialization.
3. Weekly updates on your piglet's progress with photos and videos
4. Support to you as you begin your new adventure
5. One-year health guarantee that your piglet is free of hereditary conditions or diseases.
Neutering is optional and available for $185. I recommend having your male piglet neutered before he is 4 months old. Optional spaying of female piglets is $275. You can also decide not have a piglet fixed or have your veterinarian take care of it after you have your piglet.
Baby micro mini piglets may be picked up in person or you may have your piglet shipped to the major airport of your choice in the U.S., as long as it services Delta Airlines.
Piglets are shipped at approximately 7-8 weeks of age.